The Finnish kidney and liver association Helsinki, Finland
A non-governmental organisation, supporting patients and promoting kidney and liver health
Over 6,100 members including patients, their families and friends
5,000 members with kidney disease and approximately 1,000 members with liver conditions
19 local member associations in Finland
Some actions during year 2019
- Advocacy work
- Finnish Registry for kidney diseases, annual report.
- Rehabilitation courses
- Prevention campaigns
- Kidney Action Day March
- Patient experience, presentations in symposiums
- Liver week in May
- Hepatitis–C actions.
- European transplantation action day.
- Work with Fatty Liver, alcohol related liver diseases, other liver diseases.
- Working group in Finnish parliament.
President, Mikko Saarela, firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you find us: